COUNTDOWN TO MARATHON

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10, 2010



Today is a great day to be alive! Today is the Marine Corps Birthday, 235 years and still young. I ran two miles today and I had a sharp pain in my abdomen so I had to cut it a little short. My blood pressure was really low when I got home and had to sit and eat a banana to feel better. I think tomorrow I will walk and not run to slow down a little. I talked to Waystedt and he has to work tonight and is cycling and walking to statr training for the Marine Corps Marathon (MCM). Tonight my wonderful bride, Michelle has cooked me Meatballs and speghetti and got a cookie cake with SEMPER FI on it in Marine Corps red and gold. OOOORAH
SEMPER FIDELIS!!!!
Like I said, it is a great day to be alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment